Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two little mischevious kiddos..

I've got two little stinkers that are always into something! Basil, Tori's pug, has made her way back to Tallassee for a week. I found Jack and Georgia locked in her crate....I promise I didn't put them there! LOL (although sometimes that is tempting) Then this morning I was on the phone with Mom, when Jack left the room. After a few minutes of him gone, I got off the phone. I found him in the kitchen, with the entire bag of dog food dumped on the floor, and the three of them, P.J., Basil and him, eating the dog food. I didn't get a picture of him eating the dog food...thank goodness. I about died! I have one child who won't eat anything, and another who will eat anything that remotely looks edible!

1 comment:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

hahahahahaha, all I can say is Bless you child. haha.