Friday, September 4, 2009

Twirling Princesses

The Tallassee High School Majorettes held a "Twirling Princess" baton camp this summer. The girls who participated got to twirl at the first Tallassee Tiger home game, which was tonight. Georgia Anne has been so excited about getting to twirl with the majorettes on the football field! When we got home I asked her if she had fun. Her response, "Oh, yeah! I love all those people looking at me." What a mess she is!!
Georgia Anne and Cannon


Pre-game practice



On the field....can't you tell she is lovin' it??

All smiles...



Gotta love this move...


Shaking it... (I know you can't tell in the picture, but Georgia Anne has some serious hip action goin' on here)



Afterwards with her buddies: Georgia Anne, Cannon, Kirsten and Kiley

2 comments:

The Davidson's said...

Sweet sweet pictures!! Thank you for my comment too, we had a blast!!

Leah said...

Precious!