Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where has My Little Baby Gone?

One of my favorite things is walking in Daniel's room after he has been sleeping and seeing this precious little thing with his wild hair all over the place. Everyone has been telling me I needed to get his hair cut, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I knew once I did, I officially would have said good-bye to his babiness (I guess that is a word). The final straw was in Wal-Mart Monday when a woman told me I had the cutest little girl! Then I saw Michael's best bud, Miles, when we were checking out and he said, "Oh, I thought you were Georgia Anne" to Daniel, jokingly. I guess those were signs that it was time.

Waiting for his appointment

Mrs. Cathy getting him pumped up before she got started


Bye-bye baby locks.....

All done and showing off his treat for being such a big boy!

2 comments:

His Jules said...

I am so sad :( but he is still so super stinking cute!!! Love you

Kim Elkins said...

Okay, after your sweet comments on my blog last night, I had to check yours out :)
What adorable children!! And since I am a total AM radio nerd, I must say how impressed I am that you run a station that plays Dr. Laura and Dave Ramsey, 2 of my favorites. I used to listen to Dave Ramsey when he had just a little local show here in Nashville.
Love your blog design - it's inspiring me to get to work....