Sunday, October 10, 2010

Decorated for Halloween

I thought I'd share a few pictures of our front porch all decorated for Halloween. I love this time of the year and was in the spirit to create a few new Halloween decorations this year. I painted the "Butler" sign with three little spiders that are suppose to be the kids. I also painted witch feet on two pumpkins (I saw this super cute idea in BH&G). I am a sucker for real pumpkins, and ones that are different. There is a great little produce stand here in Tallassee that had so many great ones this year. I also have the supplies to make really cute pumpkin pillows for the bench, but I'm not so sure that project will get completed this year. So just pretend they are there...ha!
Happy Fall!!










7 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Girl, you are so creative! I love the decorations! I wish you lived close to me, I would pay you to mke me a sign! You are so talented!

The Hamper said...

Wow! You really are amazing!!!!! Everything is so cute!

andreabrosto said...

You are SO creative! I need you to come decorate my house for me! What did you make your wreath out of? Very cute and unique!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

LEIGH ANNE!!!!! Is there anything that you CAN NOT do? Wow!!!

His Jules said...

you are so amazing!!! I would love to have the funds and the time to have you decorate our house!!! You make everything look so fun!

Lauren Baugh said...

You amaze me!

Christy Logan said...

Too, too cute! I love it all!