Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No Training Wheels Here

My sweet little 4 year old, Jack has learned to ride his bicycle without training wheels!  Yay, Jack!  I am so excited for him.  He wants to be like his big sister so bad.  Last week his friend Bry came to play and he can ride without training wheels too.  I think that is what finally pushed him to get the courage to take them off.  Friday evening Michael removed them and he was able to stay up for a few seconds at a time.  It was late and getting dark so we came inside.  Well 6:00 am Saturday morning he is up and ready to try again.  All I have to say is Michael is a good Daddy to get up that early on his only day off!  Within about 5 minutes we was riding like a pro.  


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how he is do focused and determined that his little tongue is sticking out! Great job Jack!

Unknown said...

*so focused

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Way to go Jack!

Booga Jollies said...

The boy had good training. His father is an exceptional bike rider and rides a mean unicycle too.

Ashley Newman said...

Precious.... Love the tongue! Ahhh! so determined :)

His Jules said...

Your pictures are fantastic!!! You must help me sometime with my camera!

Way to go Jack!!