Monday, September 10, 2012

Zadie's Zoo Party


Daniel, Zadie, Georgie and Jack
 
Saturday we went to the Montgomery Zoo to celebrate Zadie's 4th birthday.  It was a GREAT party full of fun activities!!

Several of the zoo keepers brought out several animals for the kids to see and learn about.
Georgie and Sidney checking out the chinchilla.
Valerie and Jack
Daniel and the chinchilla checking each other out.

Next up was a snake....I love the looks on the kid's faces!
Daniel and Jack holding a skin the snake shed just a few days earlier.

Daniel was not diggin' the snake.  After she walked passed him he came and wanted me to hold him.

 We were super excited that the Sky Lift was finally open!!

Laura and Zadie
Sidney, Andy and Georgie

A view from the sky lift
 
We got to see the giraffe's water bowl atop the big rock.


We also got to see the hippo for the first time while riding the sky lift.  He's usually hiding!
Allison and Georgie

Laura did face painting for the kids!!

The kids got a chance to play on the awesome park at the zoo!

I thought this pic of Jack and Valerie was so cute!  Jack told me they can't sit together at lunch at school anymore because they talk too much.  I saw Saturday, their teachers are exactly right.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! Your pictures are beautiful as always :) Thanks for taking them; I just put a link on my blog to yours. Now if I don't get organized to post, all my family will get to see :)

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm with Daniel on the snake - Eek!