Sunday, April 28, 2013

Reid McCaig Johnston

I am so excited to share pictures of my new little nephew, Reid Johnston, with you.  My sister, Tori and her husband Bryan welcomed this precious angel on Monday.  He is such a sweet and alert little fellow and we love him so much already! 
 
Here he is only a few hours old.
My three didn't get to meet Reid until they got home from the hospital on Friday.  I think this picture of Daniel and Jack is so funny....they're just looking like "OK he is cute, but what do we do with him?!?!"
First group shot of all five cousins together.
Sweet Jack was so excited to get to see Reid and hold him.

And of course our "little Mommy" was so gentle and loving with him.

We are so very glad Reid is finally here and healthy.  What a blessing from the Lord!!

 

No comments: